1. Your payment and or confirmation, either written or verbal, indicates you have read and agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to refuse or decline work at our own discretion. Where we agree to carry out works for you “The Customer” those works shall be undertaken by the designated operative of Boiler Servicing 24-7 at our absolute discretion.
3. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy, if you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before the appointed time a minimum charge of £65.00 will be levied.
4. Please Note – There is a minimum call out charge of £65 which will apply if:
a) On arrival the Engineer finds the boiler/appliance/s to be faulty/not working meaning he cannot complete a service/safety inspection.
b). The make and model of boiler or appliance/s was not made available and on arrival the Engineer finds he is unable to carry out the agreed work for technical reasons.
c). On arrival the Engineer finds the appliance/s to be other than domestic mains gas unless an LPG qualified Engineer was requested.
d). On arrival the Engineer finds the appliance/s and or meter is commercial or he cannot access the meter.
e). On arrival there is obstruction/boxing-in of the boiler/appliance/s making it impossible for the Engineer to carry out the agreed work.
f). You, your Tenant/s, Agent or your appointed Key holder fail to keep the confirmed appointment and or the Engineer cannot access the property.
8. Should our operational needs dictate, we reserve the right to re-schedule appointments. We aim to give at least 48 hr notice except under exeptional circumstances
9. Recalls – We offer a 30 day free of charge recall service. Outside of these 30 days standard charges will apply.
10. Part’s Warranty – Parts come with a 1 year warranty other than Printed Circuit Boards which unfortunately do not have any. Please note – If a part fails due to sludge – The warranty will be void.